To be an overnight millionaire

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wow, wouldn't that be great. You go to bed, close your eyes without even a thought of getting millions in your possession. Voila! You open your eyes and your banker calls to stay there's a stash of money in your account and he calls to see if you want to use it. I bet you that'd be eeryones dream. 

Months ago, I bought a copy of the infamous "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill. This is the must read and must have book that every internet business guru suggested, the one that could help you become a millionaire. 


I have to say it is no the type of book that you pick up and can finish reading in a day's time or even a week's time. Needless to say, if you can't seem to finish the book, it is practically telling you - "Stop daydreaming and start doing your real job!"


There are lots of truth in the book. And lots of self analyzing statements too. It did show that I needed to change my habits and myself first before I can get anywhere. 


One of the things I liked was when Napolean Hill mentioned that you can never ever get "something for nothing". Unfortunately, he is absolutely right. Spot On! There is always something asked in return for something. No matter how you look at it, there is no such thing as easy money, or be a millionaire without doing a single thing.. Are You Delusional? Well, you are not alone though. Even I fell into that trap before. 

The main point is if you are not willing to put your all in whatever investment that you are thinking to pursue, not willing to hang your butt out and work your head off, well, forget about being a millionaire. I read once somewhere that when you get your first million the next millions would be a snap of your fingers.


Sure, who wouldn't want to get rich or become a millionaire overnight? I sure do..if I could. But logically, unless you have to hatch eggs, then you can sit on your bum and wait for your chicks to come to you.


 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada