How thee procrastinate..

Tuesday, November 10, 2009


How many of us always do a To do list daily or weekly? We always spend at least 30 minutes of our day to get a to do list so that we are much more organized at the end of the day. Right? Wrong! Half the day goes by, I always find that I have not even done 25% of the things on my to do list..



How could that be? Did I miss something here? Where did my time go? And most importantly to do what? Actually I know where my lost time went. No one to blame but me, myself and I.. I procrastinate, much. It's like a bad habit..in fact it is a bad habit. There! I said it, out loud. I am a procrastinator indeed. And I hate myself for it.



What have I done to overcome this? I read a lot of books that's supposed to motivate you and get you of that heavy derriere of yours, books that suppose to make you jump into action, bla, bla, bla.. So far, some books i finished. Some not. Maybe i should try hypnosis. Maybe. Maybe not.


But I know I will overcome this and be a new person..starting tomorrow? :P

panda-moniumly slow...
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada