Rainy season is here..

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The monsoon has come upon us again, as loyal as a dog.. Every year, come November to December, rain will fall, making the earth wet, and everything else looking bleaker than normal.. With it will also come the wet laundry, the floods and the flu.


Today the sun didn't even get the chance to come out and say Hi. It's already almost 11 am in the morning and the weather is still cool enough to keep me staying under the sheets..

It's been raining on and off since yesterday. Seems I will have to come up with lots and lots of indoor activities for my kids and me.. Guess now i'll be watching Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Barney, Barbie in Mermaidia, Barbie in The Twelve Princesses, Barbie in The Diary, Barbie in ..well you get the picture.


And this would also be the time for me to finish the book my spouse had kindly bought for me, New Moon.





 
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada