The whinings of a gonnabe supermom..

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's  been three weeks since i became a full time mom, with no helper. Well, to tell you the truth, there are days when I felt like I couldn't make it through the day. That be the days when I have piles of clothes to fold, tons of clothes to wash, dishes to keep away, lunch and dinner to prepare, kids to feed, clean and entertain. And there would be days when I felt like a supermom..everything (well, almost) done and the house spotlessly clean..


Usually I could tell when I'd be having a productive day. It would be when I could get up and start doing the house chores without even thinking "what should I be doing today?". The moment the day starts with that question, I am doomed.. 

In other words, I need to plan the next day ahead of time.. then I'd get something done. A friend who is a wonderfully organized full time housewife of 3 boys did give me a great tip. She said to never put all my eggs in one basket..so to speak. I did try to do everything at one go..by the end of the day i was burying myself deeper in self pity and frustration.. 

So I decided to try her way and voila! I managed the day a bit better. I guess being a full time at home mom needs practice to be picture perfect and I am still far away from it. But I do know what I need right now, A good one whole day of undisturbed ME...though I know I will start missing my kids the moment the room gets quite.. Bummer!
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada