Problem - a recitation

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Problems
You are one kind of trouble
You come without warning.
You leave behind bumps and bruises.

Problems
You are a predicament
I try to avoid you
But more than I know
You made me the person I am today.

If, no WHEN I make it through, 
I know that in many ways
You have made me a little bit stronger
than yesterday,
You have made me a little bit wiser
than the day before

But if I see you again, a Dejavu
it means I have not learned the lesson well
In fact I have not learned your lesson at all. 
It would like running in circles, never moving forward
never getting any where..

(original piece - quite badly done. but I am in the mind of not caring much)
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada