This is an article i received in my email. Just thought I'd share it with everyone else.
Inner beauty is most important! No matter what, physical beauty will eventually fade.
When you try to enhance your inner beauty, the self confidence and the true faith you gain will really help you to make an irresistible personality who just cannot be ignored. Apart from the right diet, exercise, skin care, hair care, etc. it is also very important that you cultivate the right kind of thoughts in your mind.
1. Smile : Making the effort to smile every once in a while will make you feel good about yourself, and make others feel positive. Learn to smile with your eyes. The eyes are the window into one's soul, so if you smile with your eyes, people will immediately be drawn to you.
2. Do not be envious of others for their name, fame, looks, abilities, financial status or any other reason. Also, do not speak negatively about other people. In this way, you will be able to be satisfied with yourself and that will get radiated from your personality, and you will find a glow from within.
3. Do Not Criticize Yourself: We all have an inner critic lying within ourselves who tend to make us look down upon ourselves. It often creates doubt in our mind about our appearance, confidence, talents and so on. However, it is an important job on your part to discourage such thoughts. Thus, you can prevent yourself from being your own enemy.
4. Accept Your Flaws: Do not think too much about those aspects of your looks that you do not like. If you, yourself can accept them, then you will observe that others will not be bothered and accept them too. Keep your focus on the things that you like doing and move ahead in life.
5. Be Yourself : Don't try to look or be like someone else, because that is just a waste of the beautiful person you are. Individuality is beautiful! You should focus more in improving your overall personality, how you carry yourself and how you portray yourself in front of people. You also need to be self motivated to take proper care of yourself. If you feel beautiful from within, it is bound to get reflected on your looks.
6. Develop a positive attitude on everything there is about you – from the way you think, to how you talk and of course how you look. You will look much more beautiful if human kindness, courage, concern, self esteem and humor are twinkling from your eyes. People will recognize that there is something about you that makes you irresistible – and that is when you feel great about yourself, no matter what others think or say.
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you'll never walk alone.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart. The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.
And the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows.
You can start being beautiful – now