Freezerku kini ... LINECLEAR

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Alhamdulillah, this is one product yang I tak rasa rugi beli. Eversince I bought it last year in October ( or was it November) rasanya my freezer compartment has never been as clean(and as easy to clean) as it has been the last couple of months. Kalau tak, every now and then mesti kena defrost and clean all the blood and stains from the freezer. Urgh!
Selain dari the freezer being clean now ni tak payah la nak defrost semua ayam yang disimpan but ambik tupperware by tupperware and defrost portion yang I need only. And I can see and identify what I kept where!
Senang, bersih and thoroughly satisfying. Hehe hari ni buat promo free tuk tupperware pulak. Can't help but to share though. Tak rugi untuk dibeli.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada