Dream of a shopaholic..

Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's in the middle of the night and I am 'melayan-ing' cerita "Confessions of a Shopaholic", alone..for a second time, yet enjoying the movie nonetheless.

But just imagine if we can actually be just that, a shopaholic .. Without the guilt and the headache of money matters..? Wouldn,t it be so much fun to just take this and take that and not care about the bills? Buy that, go here and fly there.. Ride a two wheel mean machine to anywhere you want to go.. Splurge on everything imaginable...

If that happens, I would probably have a room just for my shoes, a room for my handbags and a room for my gadgets too. Shoes will be organized by color, handbags by size and gadgets (plus accessories) by ... Tak boleh fikir lak right now.. Tu belum lagi pasal travelling in, out and about the world..staying in the best places..

Sigh, seronoknya..oopss, movie ended. An hour of dreaming of extreme yet 'minute' (maybe for now..hey, who knows, kan?) possibilities.. Hoping I will dream of it soon..what else can I do..at the moment anyway.. :P


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada