Would I turn back my clock?

Monday, July 16, 2012

Watching stories of young love used to fill me with a sense envy. Envy that they are young and so eager. Everything around them full of hope and excitement.

Yet for many reasons I am happy to be the age that I am. Alhamdulillah. Been through that young, awkward, naive stage. Gone thru the young uncertain, eager to please, impatient to try phase. Would not go back into the past even if there were mistakes made all over my timeline. They made me who I am today. No longer unsure. Not paralysed with fear of the not so distant future. I am content.

Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. Things may and probably get tough sometimes. Tears will fall from time to time. Heart will break, maybe. Yet I have come to accept that all these are temporary. life is like a big wheel. No one lives forever. Nothing stays the same. Nothing is perfect.

posted from Bloggeroid

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada