I finally finished a set of winter earflaps and a pair of mitts for a friend. Last week I had purchased the yarn for her (specifically wool) and started on a pattern that I found on the internet here..It was easy and I loved it. The pattern had a number of sizes to follow. I just had to adjust the size of my needle to fit the pattern and I think the final product is amazing. Kudos to the original designer..
As for the mitts, I followed a pattern from here... All in all, I do hope the owner of these ear flaps and mitts are happy with what I have done..especially the gloves...
One done. Now for a couple more to get done with.
How to Gamify Any Course at ICHaSE 2017!
1 month ago