My shrinking brain matter

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Yupe... As it says. My brain is shrinking. Due to old age. Beginning to have long term memory flashbacks more than i can recall short term memories.

Funny how things that happened 20 years ago can be recounted in clarity. Could it be it is because those memories have told and retold so many times..it sticks..

Sometimes walking in a room for a purpose becomes a walk into the land of the lost. I forget what i came there for. Not to mention all the times when i get interrupted mid sentence and have my train of thoughts scatter like daffodils in the wind. Sigh....

That makes keeping a blog now seems highly appropriate. Hence, i have decided to to keep up with my blog as i have been neglecting it for too long anyways.

May what i share keeps my brain matter, matters....

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada